I thought we should start our family blog with the most important people in our lives. Ashley, 3 years old and Aiden, born on February 26th. It feels like he has always been a part of our family. We are looking forward to keeping this blog up to date with pictures because as we all know too well little ones grow and change so fast. At the end of each day I always have pictures on my camera that tell the story of our day and I want to be able to share them with friends and family.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
A place to start.
I thought we should start our family blog with the most important people in our lives. Ashley, 3 years old and Aiden, born on February 26th. It feels like he has always been a part of our family. We are looking forward to keeping this blog up to date with pictures because as we all know too well little ones grow and change so fast. At the end of each day I always have pictures on my camera that tell the story of our day and I want to be able to share them with friends and family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment