About 3 weeks ago Aiden got his first two teeth. They came in a day apart. We knew he was teething but he did really well, it was very exciting to see those first pearly whites!
Amy, your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! Honestly, just too, TOO cute. I am especially dying over the black and white picture of you holding the two of them. Amazing!
I'm SO glad you're blogging...Such a fun way to be in touch!! We miss you guys!
2 comments:
I didn't know you started a blog!!! I love it!! It will be so fun to look at your pictures!
Erin
Amy, your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! Honestly, just too, TOO cute. I am especially dying over the black and white picture of you holding the two of them. Amazing!
I'm SO glad you're blogging...Such a fun way to be in touch!! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment