Friday, September 19, 2008

All twisted!



For comfort, Ashley likes to play with her hair especially, when she gets tired. A couple months ago, Ashley had been in bed for about 20 minutes when she started crying. I went into her room to hear her say, "my fingers are stuck". I turn on her light and see that she has twisted her index fingers so tightly in her hair that she can't get them out. Of course, before I attempt to help her undo the mess, I run and get my camera. Once I was able to get to her fingers, the tips of them were purple! We talked about how that really wasn't a good idea.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Only a scrapbook mom would stop for pictures!! I'm so glad you did, that's hilarious!

Katie and Jeff said...

Amy! I found your blog thru Katie Jo! Your family is beautiful! I think Bella and Ashley could be friends, they are very similar, Bella pulls on her hair when she sleeps too! I keep cutting it shorter and shorter! Email or call me! Katie D

T & E's Blog said...

That's funny! That happened to my friend's daughter. She had to buy her a doll with long hair so that she'd twirl the doll's hair instead of her own!