Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Neighbors!




My brother and his wife, Amber moved into a beautiful new home about 1/2 a mile from us. We are so excited to have them so close to us. They have been working so hard to get everything done. They painted the inside of the house, with the help of family and friends and are now getting things hung up on the walls and it looks so beautiful! Amber has done such an amazing job inside while Shane had his work cut out for him in the yard. I am so proud of them and so excited for them as they are beginning their new life together in their new home!

5 comments:

Katie said...

I wish my family lived so close (Or even in the same STATE!). I haven't seen Shane in 10 years...What a darling couple!!

Unknown said...

I just got back from a weekend trip and almost had a heart attack at your title! I thought the Rogers' sold their house, packed up and moved quickly and early.

T & E's Blog said...

Wow!!! How fun is that???!!!

Katie and Jeff said...

uhh, I can't believe that is Shane! Congratulations to them both! How fun to be so close!

Jane said...

Hi Amy! You have THE cutest family. I am so glad I can visit your blog and see what you are up to. I hope Sara is doing good, does she blog? Please tell her I said hello!