Friday, November 28, 2008

Was Halloween really a month ago?

It is hard to believe that Halloween was already a month ago and that Christmas is less than a month away.... This year, Ashley was really looking forward to carving her pumpkin. So, when it came time to carve it she informed us that she would like to carve a cat on it...WHAT?!?! A cat??? I quickly find out that when she was helping her neighbor-friends carve their pumpkin they carved a bat and a spider on their two pumpkins. So, needless to say there was not going to be a traditional Jack-0-lantern on our front porch this year.
We had the 3rd annual Chili Cook-Off in our cul-de-sac with our neighbors on Halloween night. This year we had more than 10 entries in the cook-off. They were all excellent and it was a close call to determine the winner!


We trick-or-treated with Ashley, as Tinkerbell. Aiden was a giraffe for Halloween. (Just don't tell him that he didn't wear a costume on Halloween) I knew he wouldn't be comfortable and his happiness is directly related to my happiness so, I took pictures of him in it a couple days before Halloween for the baby book!






Aiden & my dad.

1 comment:

Katie and Jeff said...

Amy, your children are beautiful! I love the giraffe costume and tink ashley is adorable!