Last night, I found A.J. eating dog food. I pulled it out of his mouth, washed his hands and picked up the dog food he had spilled from Callie's dog food dish. This wasn't the first time this had happened but something about it made me think he was enjoying the dog food. Then I realized maybe he was hungry so, I fed him dinner. About 15 minutes after he ate a good dinner I found him with 3 pieces of it in his mouth and he was walking around the house with a whole handful of dog food. I went to take it out of his mouth and he was trying to get more of it in his mouth from the handful that he had. THIS IS WHEN I REALIZED, I think he really LIKES it!! We keep cheerios on his table for him to reach almost all the time and that is the other clue that led me to believe he is choosing to eat this instead of his food. CAN THIS POSSIBLY BE TRUE?
Moving on to PLAN B: Only feed the dog after he is in bed.
2 comments:
Boys are just gross, what's surprising is how young it starts. I swear I remember Allen wearing his hair just like that when we were little! So cute Amy!
Oh my goodness! I have to pick up Bella's food and water every time my nephew, who is now 1, comes over....not only is the water really fun to play with, but apparently the foood tastes good to the lil' guys! So yucky!
What am I going to do once Kaden figures it out? I will watch your blig for more posts on the situation :)
Missed you guys on Super Bowl Sunday at Dave and Cheryl's.
Post a Comment