Friday, March 20, 2009

"I love you like 20"

We have explained to Ashley that you can't put a number with how much you love someone. But she insists on saying things such as, "I love AJ like 20 hundreds".

Tonight as we walked out of her room after tucking her in I was closing her door and I said. "I love you" and she yells out "I love you like 20".

I think from now on I won't try to explain that you can't describe the depth of your love with a number I will take it like it is, because to her it means she loves us more than just saying "I love you!"

3 comments:

Katie and Jeff said...

Jeff's niece Sophia used to do the same thing! It must just make sense in their heads!

Allen and Amy Waples said...

Katie that is good to hear!! How funny. We quantify everything else so, why not quantify our love!

T & E's Blog said...

That is so adorable! I love the things she comes up with!