Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ashley's "Ah-Ha" Moments of the Day

Tonight after dinner, I am looking at the living room and there are toys everywhere. I tell Ashley that we have a big mess to clean up.

Ashley's response: "Mommy, if you clean it all up really good you can have some ice cream."


Earlier today Ashley asks me to help her spell 'NO' with her foam letters. We talk about the sounds in 'NO' and then she helps put it together. I am thinking awesome, she is learning how to spell and she is thinking....awesome I needed a new way to get across to my mommy that the answer is NO.


The rest of the day, whenever she was asked something that she didn't want to do her response was: "N...O...NO" I laughed the first time that she said it....you know the rest of the story.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love when you teach them something...And they use it against you!