Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ashley's very first day of school

Ashley went to her very fist day of school today and...she LOVED it! I wanted to keep her home this year but she kept talking about how all of her friends were going to school so, I knew it was the right thing to do. We found the perfect match for her! She will be going 3 days a week for 3 hours. What an exciting day...

This is all of us dropping her off to her very first day of school:


This is one of her teachers, Miss Lou Lou: (Allen went to school with her since Kindergarten and we both went to high school with her. We are excited that she, along with her sister will be Ashley's first teachers)


This is what she made on her very first day:

This is her preschool t-shirt:


This is her and Allen before school today:

4 comments:

Katie and Jeff said...

Amy, she looks so big! She will have so much fun!

Katie said...

Big day for Ashely AND her mom! She looks so cute! - I love AJ in the top picture, sticking out his tounge =)

Lauren said...

Did you cry? Oh my goodness she is so beautiful--and big!

T & E's Blog said...

oh how fun!!! Cute pictures. You scared me...at first I thought 'Ashley's not 5 is she!!??'