Dear Santa,
Thank you so much for my easel and Barbie Castle last year. I have so much fun with my Barbies and castle you gave me. I love you Santa. (I really hope that I am not on the naughty list. Do you think **Terinna and Ryen** and are on the naughty list?). We will go to bed on time so that you will be able to bring presents. (I sure hope I'm not on the naughty list)
This year, can you bring me a kid's computer, a cash register and a new scooter with only one wheel in the front and one in the back. My brother is 1 1/2 and he is good...sometimes. (Well, he does say "no" to us. I hope he is not on the naughty list.) A.J. would like a little doggy (we better tell him a stuffed doggy not a real one) and maybe a little train. We have a little gift for you Santa with your cookies and milk. Thank you, Santa.
Love,
Ashley
**For the record, Terinna and Ryen are good little kids and I am sure they are not on the naughty list**
1 comment:
What a darling post! I love the idea of recording those precious letters to Santa.
So I must have an old email address for you, because I've been trying to get your mailing address (I am seriously sending you this pink pony!). When you have a second, can you email it to me? katiedana {at} hotmail {dot} com.
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment