Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What happend to my first sleepover?!?!



Ashley had her two friends spend the night two weeks ago. Terinna and Ryen spent the evening with us while their parents went out for the evening. This was Ashley's first time having friends sleepover. They had fun playing outside, eating dinner, taking a bath and then we all laid on the floor in the living room and watched Ratatouille. At about 9 p.m. they decided it was time for bed. To my surprise, everyone was so relaxed, like it was no big deal. We set up a bed on the floor in Ashley's room but that didn't last long, then we pulled out her trundle bed. Terinna ended up falling asleep on the trundle bed and Ryen and Ashley were laying on her bed. I went into check on them and they were giggling. I asked what they were laughing at and they said they were talking about their dreams. Ashley was the last to fall asleep. I wish I had taken a picture of them all sleeping, they looked so sweet.

When their parents got home we decided to have them take home. Actually, this was the plan from the beginning we just failed to tell Ashley. So, at about 5a.m. Ashley wakes up and starts crying and yelling " Terinna and Ryen are gone!!!" I tried to explain that their mommy and daddy came and got them but she was not very happy about that!

No comments: